FREE APK-MOD FILLES WITH 4X SPEED-UP
|Game||LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+|
|Google PlayStore ID||com.logicappkids|
Download LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ Game Screenshot
Android Mobile LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ Game with Latest version of APK and MOD file, LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ is new Mobile Game. Download links are available below the post of LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ game, all download links of LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ are working properly and download fast from google playstore. up-apk.com is following the google Rules.
Short description of LogicLike: Kids Learning Games. Educational App 4+ APK Game – Logic Like: Learning Games. Educational App for Kids 4 – 8 years old – the best educational game!
Every parent wants to give their kids the best education possible, and we are here to help you with that! We’ve made an app for preschoolers and elementary school kids. With the step-by-step LogicLike course, kids aged 4, 5, and 6 can get ready for school, and those aged 6, 7, and 8 can practice during the 1st and 2nd grade. In LogicLike, we offer a range of exercises for kids to help them develop logic, critical thinking, and deduction for children and toddlers. We use special approach to train memory and attention. Developed by experienced educational professionals and teachers, puzzles and riddles, rebuses, children’s games for boys and girls to develop logic and critical thinking are to help develop deduction, memory, and other intellectual faculties.
We’ve got 2500+ educational and mathematical riddles, tricky questions, smart riddles, rebuses, and arithmetic problems waiting for you. Interesting, easy and difficult, training, and informative games for boys and girls, lessons and tasks. Captivating brain teasers to practice 15-20 every day help to stay sharp and train the brain. Your kid will enjoy developing thinking, and deduction, as well as memory, attention, and intellect!
TRY ALL TYPES OF EDUCATIONAL PUZZLES!
– Logic puzzles: find the odd item in the picture, odd word out, sets, arrange the items, sort the items.
– 3D thinking: puzzles to practice spatial thinking. Shapes, geometric figures, and colors.
– Math puzzles: children’s mathematical rebuses with letters and figures, magic squares, math and arithmetic problems.
– Find a pattern and what comes next.
– Weighing and transfusions.
– Chess puzzles for beginners.
– Grid puzzles: cells, Sudoku, Kakuro, figures
– Math (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, abacus games) for 1 – 2 grade.
– Educational tasks for kids and toddlers.
– Arithmetic: lessons of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Getting ready for school and other tasks and problems to develop intellect.
CAN YOU FINISH THE WHOLE COURSE OF GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL + ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
The collection of educational puzzles and math problems to practice with kids and toddlers is getting bigger every day!
We’ve got 500+ riddles, 400+ 3D puzzles, 300+ rebuses, arithmetic, math problems, and hundreds of other fascinating tasks and puzzles to develop thinking, memory.
We add new interesting educational puzzles to develop logic and children’s rebuses to train thinking on a regular basis.
While playing, your kid will develop and improve important skills, memory, and logic faculties:
1. Thinking critically, out of the box, reasoning and analyzing logically. Memory, and math.
2. Interest in new puzzles, willingness to learn and handle information productively. Best preschool and school education.
3. Solving any logic puzzles easily and finding answers to the hardest questions, riddles, problems, and tasks.
4. The courses are developed for children aged 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. 1 – 2 grade. Focus on self-study.
Intellect-developing tasks and riddles, rebuses and math problems (1st and 2nd grade), games for boys and girls – they can become a new hobby for kids and toddlers who are 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 years old. Do logic exercises and have fun – learning at LogicLike is waiting for you.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
We have an update:
– New “topics” section in successes. Now you can view all sections of the tasks and work with them separately.
– Fixed error downloading the certificate. – Added “Premium blocks” similar to the web version
– Minor bugs fixed.
Thank you for choosing LogicLike!
And if you find any flaws – feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.